- eating chocolate does not trigger migraine headaches,
- eating chocolate reduces the risk of heart disease and cancer.
- eating chocolate does not give someone acne or other skin eruptions,
- eating chocolate boosts one’s appetite, but does not cause weight gain,
- eating moderate amounts of chocolate makes one live almost a year longer,
- eating chocolate releases endorphins in the brain, which act as pain-relievers,
- the sugar in chocolate may reduce stress, and have calming and pain relieving effect,
- eating chocolate makes you feel better after a Dementor attack.
reblogging for the last fact
I never hold open doors for girls because if you open up one door, you have to keep it open indefinitely because another girl is bound to show up eventually and you have to hold it open for her. It’s best to never get involved in these chivalry shenanigans in the first place
"the weather seems ruff today doesnt it Spot haha?"
"dont patronize me Greg"
It’s nearly the end of summer omg I’m not ready for this no no no no no
teacher: its pajama day
that one kid: WHAT IF I SLEEP NAKED HAAAHAAHA
my dying words better be “im going ghost”
when u havent done ur homework but the teacher goes through the answers with the class
Here is my mashup of 5SOS’s Amnesia and One Direction’s Story of my Life! I made the instrumental myself, and did all of the singing, and I worked really hard on it so I hope you guys enjoy it!
subway sure doesn’t mess around when it comes to puns
U N L E A S H T H E B E E S